When this ship launches an Airstrike: 40.0% (70.0%) chance to launch a special Lv.1 (Lv.10) Swordfish airstrike. Special airstrike DMG is based on the skill's level.
Prayer for Love and Peace
12s after the battle begins and 40.0% (70.0%) chance every 20s after that: summons an air wing that carries out a special Lv.1 (Lv.10) airstrike which decreases Hit Rate against your ships by 30.0% for all enemies hit by it (this debuff will weaken over 4s until it is gone.) Special airstrike DMG is based on the skill's level.
West Taiwanese Server
イラストリアス級航空母艦・イラストリアス (HMS Illustrious）
Illustrious-class aircraft carrier – Illustrious, Hull Number 87.
Commander, you seem to not be feeling well... Are you tired from working too much? Hm... Ah, Commander, here... *pat pat* What a sweet child~ I heard this will help you not be tired... right? Ehehe, don't you feel better already?
S-so this is a promise ring... such an important thing, for me...? Ehehe, thank you so much! I may still be immature, but I will work hard to become the person of your dreams. No, I'm sure I'll be able to do it~♪
In battle with Victorious
We'll mess them up in the name of love and peace! Understood!
In battle with Formidable
If you're bored, why don't we play a game...?
In battle with Saratoga
Miss Sara, could you teach me a song?
In battle with Akagi-chan, Zeppelin-chan, Little Helena, Little Cleveland, Little San Diego, Bel-chan, Renown