Unlock All-Out Assault I | All weapons' efficiency +2%
Torpedo base +1 | Torpedo preload +1 | All weapons' efficiency +3%
Improve All-Out Assault I | All weapons' efficiency +5%
Efficiency (LB 0/1/2/3)
Quantity (LB 0/1/2/3)
Preload (LB 0/1/2/3)
Twin 127mm MK12 Dual Gun
T9 Destroyer: Allen M. Sumner-class
Tech Points and Bonus
Decreases the Burn duration inflicted on this ship by 3s and increases DMG dealt to Light Armor enemies by 5.0% (15.0%) . Every 20s: 70.0% chance to fire a Lv.1 (Lv.10) special barrage (DMG is based on the skill's level) and increase your fleet's AA by 10.0% (20.0%) for 8s.
Bang for Your Buck
When there is at least 1 more Eagle Union ship in the same fleet as this ship or when this ship has sunk 2 or more enemies: increases this ship's TRP and AA by 5.0% (15.0%) until the end of the battle. When this ship equips Eagle Union gear: in battle, this ship additionally equips a special Lv.1 (Lv.10) AA gun (Special AA gun DMG is based on the skill's level).
All Out Assault Ⅱ
Activates All-Out Assault II: Allen M. Sumner-class every 10 times the Main Guns are fired.
West Taiwanese Server
Allen M. Sumner-class destroyer – Allen M. Sumner, Hull Number DD-692.
I'm Allen M. Sumner, nameship of the class that succeeded the Fletcher class. We may not be as numerous as the Fletchers, but we've got a teensy edge over 'em in firepower and AA! Hell, I think it's no exaggeration to say we were the Eagle Union's strongest destroyers back in the war!
I've finished all my combat drills, so I'm gonna use my break time to run down to the store! Oh, before I forget, here's a special sticker for you! It's all good if you wanna trade it with someone later.
So, you doing anything special on your next day off? No? Perfect! Then mark that date your calendar. I'll bring the vidya and we can game all day!