At the start of the battle and every 20s: decreases this ship's Speed by 5.0% for 3s and fires a Lv.1 (Lv.10) special barrage (DMG is based on the skill's level and this ship's FP stat). Enemies hit by seaplanes launched from this barrage have their Speed decreased by 15.0% (30.0%) for 5s, and both the following effects activate: 1) if there is a Sakura Empire CV afloat in your Main Fleet when this barrage fires: 50.0% chance to inflict a 1.5% (6.0%) aircraft DMG taken debuff for 8s to enemies hit by the barrage; 2) 70.0% (100%) chance to inflict 1 of the following randomly chosen debuffs for 10s: a) decreases EVA by 10.0%; b) decreases Accuracy by 10.0%; c) decreases the enemy's DMG dealt by 10.0%.
When this ship's Speed decreases as a result of her skills activating: increases her Evasion Rate by 1.0% (10.0%) for the duration of the decrease. Decreases this ship's DMG taken by 5.0% (20.0%) . When this ship takes DMG: 70.0% chance to decrease her Speed by 10.0% and increase her RLD, FP, and EVA by 5.0% (20.0%) for 7s (10s cooldown between activations).
All Out Assault Ⅱ
Activates All Out Assault Ⅱ: Tone Class once every 6 times the Main Guns are fired.
I'm the Tone-class heavy cruiser, Chikuma. I can carry more seaplanes than my heavy cruiser counterparts—you could say I've got plenty of eyes in the sky. I'm good at the art of knowing things, don't you think so? Hehehe.
Mm... Even if there's something you really want to know, I can't just tell you... Right, how about this? You listen to one of my requests, and I'll tell you one thing you want to know in exchange. Hehehe♪